Greetings FAST members!
It?s that time of year again, time to order our stylish FAST racing and training apparel for 2010.
The 2010 design will be pretty much the same as 2009. It will not have the 25th anniversary logo. The Jersey's will be updated with this year's sponsors. This year we are ordering our clothing from Voler. In addition to fabulous clothing, Voler provides us with an easy-to-use online ordering system, which will streamline the ordering process.
Online orders must be placed no later than March 1st!!
You can enter your order information now, and change it at any time between now and then. Your credit card will not be charged until the order is processed in March.
Below are instructions for using the On-line Ordering system:
Welcome to the Voler Online Ordering System
Your team has chosen to use Voler's new online ordering system for your next clothing order. Please follow the steps below to place your portion of the teams order:
1. Follow this link to access your teams order: https://oos.voler.com/?OrderID=aGEjS5THdcE=
2. Create a "New Account". Once you log in, click on "Get Started" to begin your order.
3. Choose your items and options from the Like Item Categories.
4. When you are finished, open your shopping cart and carefully review your items. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. When you have confirmed your order, continue to the secure Checkout.
5. After you process your order, you will receive an e-mailed order confirmation for your records.
6. Once the order deadline date has been met, you will not be able to add or modify your order. The order ship date is listed on the homepage. This is the date that your order will ship to your Coordinator.
Some General Information to note regarding this year's order:
* You MUST access the Online Ordering Site using the link provided above. If you just log in to the website without using that link, it will not allow you to see or order anything.
* Voler's "like-item pricing" means more flexibility in meeting our minimum order quantity, but does not guarantee that we will meet the minimum quantity for each category. Items in the same like-item category are indicated on the website. In addition, the online order website will show how many of each category have been ordered, so you can see whether we have met the minimum yet. As the deadine draws closer, you will be contacted if you have ordered something that it looks like we might not meet the minimum on.
* Both the bike shorts and the tri shorts are available in two fabrics - the regular and the Elite fabric. Elite shorts are $10 extra.
* Bike shorts are available with three pad choices: the standard (Diamante for women, Torino for men) pad; the Trilogy pad (men's or or women's), which is a thicker, denser pad and costs an extra $5, or the Sorento tri pad. The tri shorts are available only with the tri pad.
* Bike jerseys are available in two cuts: club cut or the more fitted race cut. I recommend you try both on to see which you prefer.
* Bike jerseys are available in both short sleeve and sleeveless.
* A full zipper is available in the jerseys for an extra $2.
* Long sleeve jerseys are available in two fabrics: the heavier weight GeoTherm fabric, or the same SQ Pro fabric as the short sleeve jerseys. Samples of the SQ Pro fabric are only available in the men?s sizes.
* Windshell and thermal vests and jackets are available to order. Use the jacket sizing samples to determine your size for the vests.
* Arm warmers are also available.
* Tri suits are available in both the regular and the Elite fabric. The Elite fabric is $10 extra
* An optional back pocket is available on the tri suits for an extra $10.
* Short sleeve cycling skinsuits are also available, if anyone is interested in them.
* Tri tops are available in the following styles: Tri race tops (men?s and women?s) - similar to a fitted sleeveless jersey; Tri singlets (men?s) and shimmels (women?s) ? T-back style fitted top, shimmels have rear pockets, singlets do not; and Tri sport top (women?s) ? sports bra style top.
* Sizing samples for the men?s tri race tops, men?s tri singlets, and women?s tri shimmels are on backorder. An email will be sent out when these sizing samples are available.
Any questions? Email your coordinator Carol Feldmann at firstname.lastname@example.org